Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
The APEC CEO Summit
The APEC CEO Summit is the premier business event in the Asia Pacific region. It gathers World Leaders of the 21 Pacific Rim member economies, as well as Top Business Executives and Innovative Thinkers, to converse on how to secure shared development and achieve inclusive free trade and investment across Asia and the Pacific.
Under the Theme of “Inclusion in the Age of Disruption: Charting a Common Future”, the summit will provide an exceptional platform for leaders to speak and discuss critical issues and engage in interactive dialogue on the best path forward.
This year’s APEC CEO Summit 2018 will be on board the luxury P&O cruise liner, “The Pacific Explorer”, to be docked in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea.
Seats are strictly limited. Request an invitation today!
Key Topics in this year’s summit:
- The Future of Globalisation: Is a New Approach Required?
- Creating an Ecosystem for MSME Growth and Opportunity
- Managing Resources, Securing the Future
- Digitization, Innovation, Disruption and Inclusive Growth
- Building a Sustainable Food System; and
- The Workforce of the Future
Past years’ speakers and panellists:
- Presidents of China, Korea, United States, and Russia
- Prime Ministers of Australia, Canada, Japan, and New Zealand
- Global CEOs of Facebook, Alibaba, and Merck
- Heads of International Monetary Fund (IMF), Asian Development Bank, and World Bank
- And many more!